KETO CYCLING GUIDE
What’s Keto Cycling?
Keto Cycling is like a more advanced version of carb cycling. Rather than having "low carb" and "high carb" days, you'll have "keto" and "refeed" days. What we do is get a little more precise with exactly what and when we eat our carbs throughout the day. Once you get the hang of it, this program is simpler, easier to follow and even more effective than traditional carb cycling.
There’s a million different ways to eat to get great results, but I’ve always been the type of guy to try and simplify it as much as possible, which is what I'm going to teach you in this challenge.
This program teaches 2 different keto-cycling macro formulas:
1. Fat Loss (primary)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET WITH THIS PROGRAM:
- 48 page guide with everything you need to know about how & why keto-cycling works + my unique formula
- 2 Different Keto Cycling Formulas: fat loss and maintenance
- FREE Paleo Recipe Book
- *NEW* Free Dude Meals Recipe Book
- FREE WORKOUTS - 30 Days Free access to Chalk Online: 7 programs to choose from (Bodyweight, Minimal Equipment, Full Body Aesthetics, Big Booty Blueprint, Strength & Conditioning, SWEAT, and Olympic Weightlifting)
ACCESS ALL PAST LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
- *NEW* Choose any of my brand new recipe packs completely FREE (code will be sent to you via email after purchasing this guide)
Macro Cheat Sheet & Recommended Grocery List
Sample Meal Plan
- ALL NEW (exclusive) Macro Calculator
SERIOUSLY, READ THIS:
- We are NOT hosting a 30-day community challenge with this program.
- Immediately upon purchase, you will receive your guide as a PDF download. You will also immediately receive an email from me, so keep an eye out for that - it often ends up in junk.
- The private Facebook Group is open, you may join any time after purchasing. We will try to pre-approve member requests regularly - You may need to wait a day or two for approval as we have to double check every single request against our customer base.
**Please note, this program is non-refundable, due to the nature of it being a digital product with significant value and the inability to actually 'return' a physical product. If you decide not to do the challenge after purchasing, the program is still yours to use and learn from.
Shipping & Returns